Intensive One Day Workshop for Senior Professionals plus 1:1 coaching session as follow up.
Maximum 6 participants
Specificity and clarity of language are leaders’ best tools. Without that clarity, even clear messages are misunderstood and in some cases lead to conflict.
- The aim of the Constructive Communication Workshop is to introduce practical techniques and strategies to enhance individual and team performance
- You will assure behaviour change by developing action plans and accountability
- You will be able to use a structured model for giving feedback in a positive and helpful way.
- You will learn the essential attitudes or mindset that leads to resolving conflict
- You will also practice a model for receiving feedback in a manner that will maximize the value of feedback received
- You will avoid mistakes that may result in extreme anxiety on the part of both the giver and receiver of feedback
Presentation, individual questionnaire, reflection, small group exercises, discussion and review
- The illusion of transparency
- The role of ‘in the moment’ coaching
- Practical models and tips for giving feedback and managing conflict at work
- Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument
- Recognising different styles of conflict
- Identifying the impact of different conflict styles
- Recognising preferred style/s in managing conflict and additional strategies to successfully resolve the conflict situation
- Practising giving feedback and resolving conflict
- Identifying a plan to apply to enhance their communication skills in the workplace.